Sunday, September 28, 2014

Flappy Birthday Card

Good evening everyone :-D

Today I made this card I called Flappy Birthday Card.



I used From the Heart Stamp 'Flappy Birthday Birdbrain' digital stamp. It includes 4 funny sentiments. This is Stamp of the month September 2014
Flappy Birthday Birdbrain

I decided to use the {heart} sketches  sketch080 with a twist for my card layout. 

I used white card stock paper and three different patterns of digital paper to create this card. 

I paper pieced an image. For this one I used 2 identical images. After printing on a white card stock paper, I colored one image, fussy cut it, colored edges with black fine liner and glued together pieces I had. 
 

I also added some transparent varnish on eyelids, beak, belly dots and balloon to get glossy accents. Look how varnished pieces changed color. This is fun to me. I never know what the result will look like. :-D
 
 

I added three punched out scalloped circles on card front and one inside. I made them with my scalloped circle puncher. 

I placed one layer of patterned paper inside of card and a layer of white card stock. 




Card dimensions are 105 mm x 148 mm (4 1/8" x 5 7/8").

Here is a list of supplies I used to make this card: 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page. 

I used only sketch for this one. 

2) From the Heart Stamps, September free Stamp of the Month - Flappy Birthday 

3) Clear it Out Challenge Blog, Theme: Birthday, Stash: Glossy Accents/something shiny 

4) Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 340 - Dies and Punches 
I used only punches. 


Thank you for stopping by. Night night :-D 


Crafty Milka 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am a HUGE fan of paper piecing images!!! This is simply adorable!!! Love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, love those chickens. Might need to buy!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, the dimension of the bird is so cool and the glossy balloon is such a fun touch. So glad you are playing along at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...