Wednesday, November 26, 2014

News to share

Hello everyone :-D

I wanted to share some news with you, while I am enjoying my morning coffee and looking at my To do before New Year list. It is cloudy here in Cavtat and it will probably rain again today. That is surely the best weather when you want to stay indoors and make a ton of everything in a short period of time. :-D

This morning I saw that my Fancy Winter Card is TOP 3 at A Random Fan. I am so happy that a Design Team liked my card. 

This morning I also applied to Guest Designer Call at  Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog, a place for stampers and cute images. I love to visit this blog, because there are always fun challenges, beautiful projects and very talented Design Team.
http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com/
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a beautiful day. :-D 


Crafty Milka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...