Thursday, December 11, 2014

Crafty Milka FB 1st Birthday

Hello everyone :-D

Today is first birthday of my Crafty Milka FB page! Hooray!!! :-D

Looking back... A lot of things happened in this one year period time. I met a lot of talented crafters, made new friends, started stamping and learned a lot of new crafting techniques, started my own YouTube channel and this blog, had an honor to be a Guest Designer... Fruitful year!:-D

I would like to thank you all, my friends, fans, followers and readers, for all the support and encouragement. :-D

Due to my unemployment and extremely complicated laws here, I must skip any kind of giveaways, but I hope that will change soon. :-D

Thank you all for visiting. Enjoy and smile :-D


Crafty Milka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...