Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Monochrome Dragonfly CAS Card (Crafty Creations Challenges #291)

Hi everyone :-D 

It´s time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges.
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

Our theme for this fortnight is #291 - Embossing.

Our sponsor for this challenge is SLS Lines, whit a great prize for one random winner: 3 single digital images of winner's choice or $10 worth digital merchandise (papers and cliparts) from the store.


For this challenge I made this Monochrome Dragonfly CAS (Clean and Simple) Card, using our sponsor's lovely image 'Dragonfly'.


Image is paper pieced and I used 6 images for this card.
I printed 4 images on green paper and two on white paper. I colored and shaded pieces I needed, fussy cut them, colored edges with black permanent pen and glued all pieces together. Here is a photo of all pieces I used.

I don't have any tool for any kind of embossing, so I used embossed cardstock panel my friend Kristina from Sweden sent me. I cut strip of embossed cardstock and glued it on a card base.

At the end, I glued white panel with the image on the card base and added gloss resin on dragonfly's wings and dots to create glossy accents.

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4").

List of supplies: 
  • SLS Lines 'Dragonfly' digital stamp
  • white cardstock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • light green paper (160 grams) 
  • embossed light green cardstock panel (gift from a friend) 
  • colored pencils (light and dark green, gray) 
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen M (medium) 1.0 mm
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen F (fine) 0.6 mm
  • gloss resin super-clear 
  • UHU universal glue 
  • white water based glue 
  • double sided strong adhesive tape 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • tweezers 
  • crafting needle 

Stop by the Crafty Creations Challenges to see beautiful dotty creations from my Design Team Mates and join us in this challenge. We are looking forward to see your projects. :-D



I am entering my project to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Catch The Bug Weekly Challenge, June Anything Goes Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html

2) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #265 - Always Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/

3) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #11 - Anything Goes 

4) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from June 9th to June 14th, Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Beautiful card, love the cute Dragonfly. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 11, good luck.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx DT LPoCF
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! That bug is just the cutest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card--love the embossing on it. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is too cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love the paper pieced dragonfly. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...