Friday, June 19, 2015

Monster Party Card (KBD Aloha Friday Challenge #50)

Hi everyone :-D 

My second post today...

Today a new Aloha Friday Challenge starts at Kitty Bee Designs.
http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

New challenge for this fortnight is #50 - Birthday.

Our sponsor for this challenge is A Random Fan, with an awesome prize for our random winner: 3 digital images of winner's choice.

For this challenge I made this Monster Party Card, using our sponsor's super cute image 'Party Animal'.



Image is paper pieced. I used two same images for this card.
I printed the image on a white paper (160 grams), colored it with colored pencils and blended colors with paper stumps and baby oil. After drying, I fussy cut the image and colored edges with black permanent marker.
I printed one more image on a white cardstock paper (white panel) and glued colored image over it.

I covered balloon with gloss resin to create glossy accents. I also added pearl maker on costume's teeth and claws.


I used scraps from various papers, glued them and white panel with image on the card base.

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 125 mm (4" x 5").

List of supplies: 
  • A Random Fan 'Party Animal' digital stamp 
  • white cardstock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • Graphic 45 paper collection 'French Country', 6 x 6, Patterns and Solids (scrap)
  • Prettygrafikdesign digital paper, polka dots (scrap)
  • digital paper 'Blue Stars'
  • colored pencils (skin color, pink, light and dark yellow, orange, blue, browns) 
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen M (fmedium) 1.0 mm
  • gloss resin super-clear
  • UHU universal glue
  • white water based glue 
  • Pearl Maker (Pastel White) 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • crafting needle 
  • paper blending stump no. #1
  • paper blending stump no. #2
  • paper blending stump no. #3
  • Johnson's baby oil with Aloe Vera 

Stop by the Kitty Bee Designs blog and check out lovely projects my Design Team mates created. And don´t forget to join us in this challenge. We are looking forward to see your projects. :-D


I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #266 - Always Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/

2) Hiding in My Craft Room, Challenge #203 - Super Scraps Saturday!
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product 
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 
Favorite Technique: Coloring, Fussy Cutting, Paper Piecing 
Favorite Products: Colored Pencils, Graphic 45 papers, Gloss Resin 

This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 

5) The Cat's Pajamas Challenge, TCPTUES292 - Color Challenge 

6) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from June 16th to June 22nd, Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Milka, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, Milka! I love to paper-piece, too and I love the colors you chose for your card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great coloring! Thanks for joining us for the TCPTuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is adorable. Great use of the challenge colors too. Thank you for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your super fun card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool and fun card, Milka, I adore it.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Milka :) Pretty cute image and fab coloring! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and I hope to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}
    .........................

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card!! Great image and colouring!!
    What a great way to use your scraps!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    <a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is so great! Thank you for playing along with the Cat's Pajamas!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...