Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sailing Card

Hi everyone :-D  

Last week, two of my co-workers had a birthday and I made for both of them nautical themed cards. Yesterday I shared the first card I made and you can see it here. Today I want to share with you the second one. It's this CAS (clean and simple), Sailing Card


I used adorable Whiff Of Joy digital stamp 'Henry with Skiff'

I printed the image on a white paper (160 grams), colored it with colored pencils and blended colors using paper stumps and baby oil. 

I glued the panel on a white cardstock paper card base and embellished it with two banner stickers and wood arrow. 

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4").

List of supplies:
  • Whiff Of Joy digital stamp 'Henry with Skiff'
  • white cardstock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • banner stickers 
  • wood arrow 
  • colored pencils (skin color, pink, orange, light and dark blue, light and dark grey, 3 shades of brown)
  • UHU universal glue 
  • Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • paper blending stump no. #1
  • paper blending stump no. #2
  • paper blending stump no. #3
  • Johnson's baby oil with Aloe Vera 


I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Bunny Zoe's Crafts, June Challenge - Furry Friends 
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 

2) CASology, Week 152: Nautical 

3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

4) The Daily Marker, 2nd 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge. 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka 

4 comments:

  1. I love this little guy in his boat Milka and the clouds
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh this is so CUTE and FUN and sweet!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at CASology, and I ADORE this card!!! I hope you join us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun Milka! I need to look into the coloured pencil technique that you used, because it looks so vibrant! Such a cute little digi image, and beautifully coloured. So lovely to have you join us again at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Milka! super sweet card, the image and your coloring are precious! .I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...