Monday, June 29, 2015

You are Unique Card (Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight)

Hi everyone :-D 

Today it´s my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this CAS (clean and simple), You are Unique Card


I used super cute image 'Froggie Cutie' from 2013 Good Luck Froggies Release

"Frogs are symbols of prosperity, wealth, friendship, and abundance in many cultures. In other cultures they symbolize fertility. In the Native American culture of the Southwestern United States, the frog carries a piece of wood in its mouth because the Mojave people believe frogs brought fire to humans. For the ancient Romans, the frog was believed to bring good luck to one's home. Native Aborigines of Australia believe that frogs brought the thunder and rain. Frogs are said to be effective in speeding up recovery from disease. Among the ancient Egyptians and Greeks, frogs symbolized inspiration and fertility. In ancient Egypt, Hekt, the frog goddess, protected newborn babies, hence frogs were symbols of fertility and birth. The frog is also said to attract true friends and to help find long-lasting love."


Details about my card... 

I made background in MS Word. I added 6 recolored (light grey) images and one b&w image in MS Word document. I printed out document on a white cardstock paper. 

Then I colored the image with colored pencils and blended colors with paper blending stump and baby oil. I smeared froggie's eyes, so I printed one more image on a piece of cardstock paper, fussy cut eyes, colored edges with black permanent pen and glued them over smeared eyes. 

I added gloss resin on froggie's belly, dots and heart to create glossy accents and to add some dimension to the image. 

I added 3-D foams behind the colored panel and glued it on a card base. 

I wrote the sentiment on my computer, using Stays In The Cave' free font from Kevin&Amanda. I  wrote it in a text box. I printed the sentiment on a piece of white cardsotck paper, cut it and covered whole banner with gloss resin. After drying, I added 3-D foams behind the banner and placed it on a card. 

Card dimensions are 139 mm x 101 mm (5 1/4" x 4").

List of supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my spotlight project for this month. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy StoreKitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. Be prepared for super cuteness! :-D 
http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/


I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge 268 - Always Anything Goes

2) Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog, Challenge 143 - Sentimental 

3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes
This is my 4th entry to this challenge. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

4) The Daily Marker, 2nd 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 4th entry to this challenge. 

5) The Pink Elephant, TPE305 - Anything Goes 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka 

7 comments:

  1. iiijoj kako simpatično voščilnico si naredila :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Milka! The little frog is so cute and I love how you've created the backing paper with it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but nice, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous froggy card Milka, he is cute
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation. Love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute Card!!!!!Thanks for joining our Challenge!!! Good Luck! :-)
    Cristina DT for Craft your Passion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute and so adorable... LOVE IT.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...