Saturday, March 19, 2016

Egg-hunt Card (Fairy Tale Challenge #139 + Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #16)

Hi everyone! :o)

This Tuesday a new challenge started at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

The theme for this fortnight is #139, Ostereier / Easter eggs

Our sponsor for this challenge is Folia, whit an awesome prize for one lucky winner: goodies from the latest craftpaper collection.


For this challenge I made this Egg-hunt Card.


For this card I used Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' Stamp Set.

I masked a piggy from the set with washi tape to get egg shape and stamped it on various Create a Smile's papers. I connected blank parts with fine black marker (part where piggy's legs are), shaded eggs with Stabilo markers, fussy cut them and colored their edges with black marker. 

 I stamped a sentiment on a white cardstock paper stripe, glued 3D foams on the back of it and placed it on a card base. Then I glued blue, green and red egg directly on the card base, added 3D foams on the back of the yellow egg and placed it on the card. My card was finished. :o)

Card dimensions are 94 mm x 126 mm (3 3/4" x 5").

List of supplies: 

I hope you liked my project for this fortnight and got inspired. Stop by the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous creations my Design Team Mates and our Guest Designers made for this challenge. Do join us, we can't wait to see your projects. :o)

This CAS (clean and simple) card is sixteenth card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold texts is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Create a Smile March Projects
This is my 7th entry.

2) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD, Anything Goes Challenge from March 15th to March 21st
This is my 1st entry.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be sharing more cards. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka 

3 comments:

  1. A really great CAS card !!! Love it and love The colours you have shoosen
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...