I used lovely Jane's Doodles 'Coffee Time' stamp set.
I stamped four coffee cups on a white watercolor paper and colored them in watercoloring technique using Stabilo Markers. I learned that from a great video tutorial by Julia Altermann, how to watercolor using inexpensive Stabilo pens.
I use thin watercolor paper, so I stamped four more coffee cups on a white cardstock paper, fussy cut all cups, colored their edges with black marker and glued two mugs (colored and uncolored) together.
I heat embossed sentiment on two black cardstock stripes and glued each on one card base.
Then I added 3D foams on the back of cups and placed them on cards. I used two different 3D foams, one thicker than other.
As a finishing touch, I covered hearts with gloss resin gel to create glossy accents and my cards were finished. :o)
Both cards measure 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5").
List of supplies:
- Jane's Doodles 'Coffee Time' Stamp Set
- white cardstock paper
- white watercolor paper
- black cardstock paper
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
- Stabilo Pens (Markers) 68:
- Yellow 44
- Orange 54
- Reds: 48, 50
- Greens: 33, 43
- Blues: 57, 41
- Grey 94
- Black 46
- strong double sided adhesive tape
- Sakura Quickie Glue Pinpoint Roller
- 3D foams (2 sizes)
- Gloss Resin Gel Super Clear
- MS scoring board
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- crafting needle
- Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
- paper towels
These CAS (clean and simple) cards are seventeenth and eighteenth card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)
I am entering my cards to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direst to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)