Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Vintage Bunnies Card (Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #24)

Hi everyone! :o) 

My second post today... If you missed first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.

Today I'm sharing CAS (clean and simple) cards I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about my challenge, visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page.

24th card I made for the challenge is this Vintage Bunnies Card.



CAS, one layer card, easy and quick to create. I love dimension on my cards, so I paper pieced bunnies. This was a great opportunity to use some design paper scraps I had quite time. One of my new year decisions was not to buy any design paper until I use at least half of paper I got and do something with scraps. :o)

First I traced couple of lines on a card base using scoring board. 

Then I stamped bunnies from Clearly Besotted 'Mini Woodland Pals' stamp set on a card base, above traced lines. I stamped bunnies on various paper scarps form Graphic 45 'French Country' Patterns and Solids, 6 x 6 paper pack, fussy cut bunnies and tails, colored edges of all pieces with black marker and glued all pieces together.


Card dimensions are 96 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5").

List of supplies:

  • Clearly Besotted 'Mini Woodland Pals' Stamp Set (I think the set is retired.)
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • Graphic 45 'French Country' Patterns and Solids, 6 x 6 Paper Pad
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Stabilo Pen (Marker), Black 68/46
  • Sakura Quickie Glue Pinpoint Roller
  • MS scoring board
  • trimmer
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)



I am entering my cards to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #304 - Always Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

2) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

3) Simon Says Stamp, Wednesday Challenge Blog, Challenge: Cute and Cuddly
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today tomorrow, I'll be sharing more cards. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

5 comments:

  1. Adorable !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the scoring board for tracing lines, they give an elegant touch to your card (and in the previous one, too!) The bunnies are so lovely with these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh these are the cutest bunny bums i have seen!!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this one is absolutely stunning!
    Bunnies are so adorable on the craft paper which I just adore.
    Love it! And Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...