Hello everyone! :o)
Today I want to share with you this North Pole Greetings Card Set. :o)
All cards are one layer cards. For card bases I used Canson XL Mixed Media Paper.
I stamped scenes directly on card bases and drew lines to divide ground and sky. I watercolored all cards using Distress Inks. I splattered background with water, highlighted eyes, muzzles... with white gel pen and my cards were finished.
Here are close up photos....
Dimensions of cards: 101 mm x 101 mm (4" x 4")
List of supplies:
- Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals' stamp set
- Jane's Doodles 'Unicorn' stamp set
- Create a Smile stamp set from 'Snow Dance' kit
- Canson XL Mixed Media Paper, 300 g
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Tim's Holtz Distress Inks
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Blueprint Sketch
- Hickory Smoke
- Tea Dye (Santa's skin)
- Spun Sugar (Santa's cheeks)
- Uniball Signo White
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. 3/0
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #2
- paper towels
I'm entering my card set to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
1) bastel-traum, Challenge #48 - Wasserfarbe / Watercolor
2) Stempeleinmaleins, SEME Challenge #82 - Winter
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)