Hi everyone! :o)
Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this CAS (clean and simple), masculine, Birthday Panda Shaker Card.
This shaker card was so easy and quick to create.
I used super cute 'Panda Love' from 2013 January Panda Releases. Yes, again. These Pandas are melting my heart. Fun and cute, easy to color and great for CAS designs. Love them all! :o)
I printed the panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around his eyes, colored them with black marker, as well as panda's muzzle, fussy cut the panda and colored edges with black marker.
I cut a white carstock panel, same size as a card base, and cut out circle window on it. I stamped a sentiment below the window and glued piece of acetate on the back of the panel to close the window. I glued foam tape on the back of the panel, filled the window with shaker elements and glued it on the card base.
I love dimension on my cards, so I glued 3-D foams on the Panda and placed him on the card. As a finishing touch, I added white highlights on the Panda's muzzle and my card was finished. :o)
Dimensions: 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")
List of supplies:
- Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Love' Digital Stamp from 2013 January Panda Releases
- Paper Smooches 'Sentiment Sampler' stamp set (sentiment)
- Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' stamp set (circle.. Panda's eyes)
- Little Things from Lucy's Cards 'Blue Topaz' Shaker Selection
- white cardstock paper
- Crafter's Companion Acetate Sheet
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- Stabilo Pen (Marker), Black 68/46
- Unibal Signo White
- double sided strong adhesive tape
- 3-D foam squares (5 mm x 5 mm x 2 mm)
- 3-D foam tape (12 mm wide x 2 mm deep)
- Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Fiskars High Precission Personal Paper Trimmer
- EK Success Circle Cutter
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 38 mm)
- powder bag
I hope you enjoyed my today's spotlight card. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store, Kitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)
I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
(will be updated)
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)