Hi everyone! :o)
This is my 2nd post today. If you missed the first one just scroll down or follow a direct link here. I've announced a new winner of one prize that is left from To Bee or Not To Bee Blog Hop giveaway.
Yesterday, June 29th, 2019, was my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this CAS (clean and simple), masculine, Happy Birthday Panda Card. :o)
My today's card is a CASE of my own cards, one that I made in April 2016 (here) and second that I made earlier this month (here). I really like the card design, as it's so simple to make. Also, I need bunch of masculine birthday cards next month and I find it easiest to CASE some of my own designs. :o) I used same image and other stamps on all my cards, I went with a same layout, embellished all cards similar... but made some differences. On my today's card I went with black/dark grey/white color combination. :o)
How I made my card....
I printed the panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around his eyes, colored them with black fine liner and fussy cut the panda leaving white thin border around him. Using a white pigment ink pen, I drew white dots in panda's eyes and drew white highlights.
Then I stamped a sentiment on a white top folded card base, glued 3-D foams on the back of the panda and placed him on the card.
I colored a wood chop arrow with a black permanent marker and glued it on the card, stamped little stars on the card base, following similar order like I did on my CASEd cards.
Lastly, I embellished the card with dark grey enamel dots and arrows and my card was finished. :o)
Card measurements: 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")
List of supplies:
- Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Love' Digital Stamp from 2013 January Panda Releases
- Create a Smile 'Mini Birthday' mini stamp set (sentiment)
- Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' stamp set (circle.. panda's eyes)
- Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' stamp set (star)
- white cardstock paper
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen F (fine) 0.6 mm
- Mitsubishi Uni Pin 0.2
- Mitsubishi Uni Pin 0.3
- Uniball Signo White Pigment Ink
- Create a Smile 'Neat and Neutral' Enamel Stickers
- wood chop arrow
- UHU liquid glue
- 3-D foam squares, 2 x 2 x 2 mm
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- crafting needle