Hi everyone! :o)
Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this Panda Birthday Girl Card.
I made this card for my landlord's daughter, who will celebrate her 8th birthday tomorrow. :o)
I used super cute 'Panda Cutie' from 2013 January Panda Releases. These Pandas are melting my heart. Love them all!! :o)
How I made this card...
I printed the Panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around Panda's eyes and colored them with black pen, as well as Panda's muzzle. Then I fussy cut Panda, traced edges with black marker, covered muzzle with Gloss Resin Gel and left it drying.
While Panda's muzzle was drying, I drew balloon shape on designer paper, cut it out and tied white cotton thread around it.
Then I created sentiment. I stamped word 'Birthday' directly on a top folded card base and glued alphabet stickers on it, creating word 'Girl'.
Last was to put all elements together. I love dimension on my cards, so I went with dimension on this one also. I added 3D foams on the back of the Panda and balloon and glued them on card. To make the Panda more girly, I created tiny pink bow on Panda's head with two enamel petal stickers. :o)
Dimensions: 98 mm x 133 mm (3 7/8" x 5 1/4")
List of supplies:
List of supplies:
- Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Cutie' Digital Stamp
- Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' stamp set (circle.. panda's eyes)
- Create a Smile 'Mini Birthda' stamp set (word 'Birthday')
- paper, alphabet stickers and enamel stickers from Create a Smile 'Beach Party' kit
- white cardstock paper
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- Stabilo Pen (Marker), Black 68/46
- 100% cotton crochet embroidery thread (TULIPAN no. 15, white)
- double sided strong adhesive tape
- 3-D foams
- Gloss Resin Super Clear
- Fiskars High Precission Personal Paper Trimmer
- polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 38 mm)
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- crafting needle
I hope you enjoyed my today's spotlight card. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store, Kitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)
I am entering my card to a challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)