Hi everyone!! :o)
Thank you all for hopping along with us in World Space Week Blog Hop. Your comments made me very happy and I'm glad you liked the hop. I will give my best to make this hop an annual blog hop. :o)
Before I continue with blog hop winners, I would like to thank again all wonderful Ladies who joined me in the hop and all wonderful companies and artists who supported the hop with the amazing prizes. THANK YOU!!! ♥
- Gerda Steiner Designs, two (2) $15 Gift Certificates to the Store (for two winners; one winner receives one gift certificate)
- Jane’s Doodles, ‘To the Moon’ stamp set (for one winner)
- Kitty Bee Designs, ‘Cow Barely Over the Moon’ digital image (for one winner)
- Lawn Fawn, ‘Out of This World’ stamp set and ‘Out of This World’ lawn cuts (for one winner)
- Newton's Nook Designs: ‘Cosmic Newton’ stamp set, ‘Cosmic Newton’ die set, ‘Starfield’ stencil(for one winner)
- Power Poppy, $20 Gift Certificate to the Store (for one winner)
- STAMPlorations, $15 Gift Certificate to the Store (for one winner)
- Jane’s Doodles ‘To The Moon’ stamp set from me (for one winner)
Winners were picked from all Inlinkz entries, who commented on all blog hop stops, using Random.org.
And here are the winners and prizes they've won:
two $15 Gift Certificates to the Store for two winners
(one certificate for one winner)
$20 Gift Certificate to the Store
$15 Gift Certificate to the Store
Please contact me to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com).
Winners, you have to confirm prizes by Saturday, October 20th, 2018, 11:59 PM CEST (UTC +2).
WINNERS, YOU HAVE TO SEND CONFIRMATION E-MAIL FROM THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU PROVIDED ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY.
Once you confirm the prize, you can not change it for another prize.
If you're unsatisfied with your prize, you can not change it for another prize.
Unconfirmed prizes will be redrawn and new winners' names announced on my blog on October 21st, 2018, during the day. Prizes will be redrawn until all prizes given away.
Winners announced in this blog post, will not be considered in a prize re-draw, if there will be any.
Put a following in a subject line: WSW - SPONSOR'S NAME (for example: WSW - MILKA).
Update: Please, put in a subject line as written. Everything else is complicating my life at the moment and taking too much of my time to locate received mail. Thank you.
Please do not contact sponsors directly, as it's not possible to claim your prize that way.
- No personal data will be used in any other way than to run the World Space Week (WSW) Blog Hop.
- The blog hop is a part of WSW 2018 celebration and is listed as an event on an official WSW 2018 event list.
- Event ID 19673 (here).
- No personal data from the World Space Week Blog Hop and giveaway will be shared on official WSW 2018 event list neither shared with any other party.
- After winners' names announced here on my blog, winners have to contact me via e-mail to arrange prize delivery details.
- Winners can't confirm their prizes by contacting sponsor prior they contact me.
- Winners have to send confirmation e-mail from the e-mail entered to the Inlinkz.
- After the winner of a particular prize contacts me, I will forward sponsor's contact details or gift certificate codes provided by each sponsor itself to the winner.
- Winners' names will be permanently deleted from winners post on this blog as soon as all prizes confirmed (or redrawn), as well as correspondence with winners, latest one month after the giveaway is closed.
- Winner's post will not be deleted from my blog.
- No personal data will be kept neither shared with any other party.
There is a lot happening in my life at the moment. Among all, I have to move from my apartment by the end of the year, which is not something my partner and I planed for next two years. I got cancellation notice from my landlord a week ago. Cancellation period is way too short, but we'll give our best to get out sooner and to spend Christmas holidays with our loved ones and not moving. I already started organizing everything and packing our stuff. :o)
I have to travel across the country in Ivanić-Grad on
I will give my best to reply to your e-mails in shortest possible time. If you don't get a response from me by Friday 19th 2018, please resend your e-mail or leave me a comment below. Please be patient with me and don't resend e-mails prior. Thank you for understanding. :o)