Hi everyone! :o)
Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this CAS (clean and simple), masculine, Happy Birthday Panda Card.
I printed the panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around his eyes, colored them with black marker and fussy cut the panda. I covered panda's muzzle with gloss resin gel to create glossy accents.
After panda's muzzle was dry, I stamped a sentiment on a white card base, glued 3-D foams on the back of the panda and placed him on a card.
I colored wood chip arrow with black permanent marker and glued it on the card. I stamped little stars and glued enamel dots and arrows on the card and it was finished. :o)
Dimensions: 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")
List of supplies:
- Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Love' Digital Stamp from 2013 January Panda Releases
- Create a Smile 'Mini Birthday' mini stamp set (sentiment)
- Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' stamp set (circle.. panda's eyes)
- Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' stamp set (star)
- white cardstock paper
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Faber-Castell black permanent marker F
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen F (fine) 0.6 mm
- Create a Smile 'Fruitalicious' Enamel Stickers
- arrow wood chip
- UHU universal glue
- 3-D foams
- Gloss Resin Gel Super Clear
- MS scoring board
- Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 38 mm)
- crafting needle
I hope you enjoyed my today's spotlight card. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store, Kitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)
I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)