Hi everyone! :o)
Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this Oh! Card.
I used cute 'OH I Forgot Froggie' from 2013 Good Luck Froggies Releases . I love his face expression! :o)
This is my second card with this fun Froggie. If you like, you can see the first one here and here. :o)
Details about my card...
Image is paper pieced.
I printed one froggie on a white cardstock card base and colored ground in watercolor technique using Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.
Then I printed out two more images on a white watercolor paper and colored pieces I needed in watercolor technique using Distress Inks. After drying, I fussy cut pieces I needed, colored edges with black marker and glued all pieces together.
I colored speech bubble wood chip with Black Soot Distress Ink, dried it with Heat It Tool and glued it on the card.
Few enamel stickers as a finishing touch and my card was finished. :o)
Dimensions: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")
List of supplies:
- Kitty Bee Designs 'OH I Forgot Froggie' Digital Stamp from 2013 Good Luck Froggies Release
- Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' Enamel Stickers (yellow)
- Create s Smile 'Holly & Berry' Enamel Stickers (green)
- Create a Smile 'Word Bubbles Straight' wood chip
- white cardstock paper
- white watercolor paper
- Tim Holtz's Distress Inks:
- Mustard Seed
- Spiced Marmalade
- Twisted Citron
- Cracked Pistachio
- Hickory Smoke
- Balcko Soot
- Stabilo Pen (Marker) 68/46
- white waterbased glue
- MS scoring board
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
- crafting needle
- Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
- Marabu rounded fine paint brush no. #0
- paper towels
I hope you enjoyed my today's spotlight project. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store, Kitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)
I am entering my card to following challenges:
3) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from March 29th to April 4th
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)