Hi everyone! :o)
Welcome to 6th Day of my 12 Days of Christmas Series.
There is still some time left to join the Day 4 Giveaway, as well as I Love Math Challenge #18 (Day 3). :o)
Today I want to share with you this Sretni blagdani no. 1 Card. It was my spotlight project for Jane's Doodles on Tuesday, December 8th, 2020. I didn't share it here on my blog earlier because I wanted to share it in series I planned prior Christmas, but that also didn't work as I planned (I wrote about it here), so I'm sharing it in these series. :o)
To make this card, I CASEd (copied and shared everything) my own card that I created for Jane's Doodles Spotlight Blog Hop in November 2019 (here). I went with same design, layout, color scheme, used same techniques and same stamp images, I just went with different sentiment on my card. :o)
Sretni blagdani is a Croatian sentiment and it means Happy Holidays. :o)
For my card I used stamps from several Jane's Doodles stamp sets:
How I made my card....
First I created a background panel. I randomly stamped images on a Kraft paper panel in watermark stamping technique using VersaMark Watermark Ink.
Then I splattered the panel with a white tempera color mixed with a bit of water and left the panel to dry on air.
After drying, I glued the panel on a white side folded card base.
Next up was the sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a black cardstock paper, cut the sentiment to a desirable size stripe, glued 3-D foam squares on the back of the sentiment stripe and glued it on the card and my card was finished. :o)
Card measurements: 121 mm x 89 mm (4 3/4" x 3 1/2")
List of supplies:
- 'Sretan Božić' stamp set (sentiment)
- 'Winter Icons' stamp set (cap, gloves, ice-skate)
- 'Winter Village' stamp set
- 'Winter Words' stamp set
- 'Snow Globe' stamp set
- 'Driving Home For Christmas' stamp set
- white cardstock paper (card base)
- black cardstock paper
- Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
- Koh-i-noor tempera color, white
- UHU liquid glue
- 3-D foam squares, 5 x 5 x 2 mm
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- round acrylic block
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. 3/0
- powder bag
- paper towels
- dry cloth
I really like this simple design. :o)
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)