Hello everyone! :o)
For my card layout I used CAS(E) this Sketch #167. Paper Smooches 'Positive Strokes Two', which I have quite time and never used them before, fit perfectly to this sketch.
I inked brush stroke with Archival Ink and stamped it directly on a card base. I stamped strokes one after another, not re inking the stamp, creating Ombré Effect. This way I got nice grey shades and I didn't use grey ink. I think this would fit to second generation stamping technique description. Then I stamped yellow brush stroke with Distress Ink Mustard Seed.
With some masking, I stamped sentiment from new Jane's Doodles 'Cake' Stamp Set and small star from Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' Stamp Set and my card was finished.
Card dimensions: 95 mm x 133 mm (3 3/4 " x 5 1/4")
List of supplies:
- Paper Smooches 'Positive Strokes Two' stamp set
- Jane's Doodles 'Cake' stamp set
- Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' stamp set
- white cardstock paper
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Tim Holtz's Distress Ink (Mustard Seed)
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 38 mm)
- MS scoring board
- Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
I am entering my card to following challenges:Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
4) Sweet Stamps Blog, June's Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)