Saturday, June 27, 2015

Maritime Card

Hi everyone :-D  

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :-D

Last week, two of my co-workers had a birthday. I made for both of them nautical themed cards, since we work at shipping company. They liked them! :-D

Today I want to share with you first one I made, it's this Maritime Card. I'll share the second card tomorrow.


I used adorable Whiff Of Joy digital stamp 'Henry with Seagull'

I printed the image on a white paper (160 grams), colored it with colored pencils and blended colors using paper stumps and baby oil. 

I cut a piece of blue Origami paper and glued it on a card base, as well as panel with colored image. I embellished card with two banner stickers, wood arrows, gauze and starfish. 

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4").

List of supplies:
  • Whiff Of Joy digital stamp 'Henry with Seagull'
  • white cardstock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • blue Origami paper 
  • banner stickers 
  • Rayher's polyresin decoration starfish 
  • wood arrows 
  • gauze 
  • colored pencils (skin color, pink, orange, light and dark blue, light and dark grey, 3 shades of brown)
  • UHU universal glue 
  • Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 
  • transparent low temperature glue stick 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature 
  • paper blending stump no. #1
  • paper blending stump no. #2
  • paper blending stump no. #3
  • Johnson's baby oil with Aloe Vera 



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Always Playing With Paper, The Challenge #40 - Nautical
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/

2) Bunny Zoe's Crafts, June Challenge - Furry Friends 

3) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #267 - Always Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/

4) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #12 - Anything Goes 
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 

5) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #114 - Anything Goes

6) Noor! Design U.K., Challenge #7 - Here Comes Summer 
http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/

7) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

8) The Daily Marker, 2nd 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 

9) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from June 23rd to June 29th, Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 


10) Uniko Studio, Challenge #22 - Anything goes with the optional twist of a masculine card 




At the end of this post, happy news to share with you...

I was Top Tip Tuesday's Top Tipper with Summer Card and won a Guest Designer spot. I am very honored! :-D


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka 

12 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Milka I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love all the nautical elements. And such a cheeky and cute image, coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, the colouring is brilliant, the layout so works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card and so well colored! Thanks for joining The Challenge!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love your coloring on the image. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Milka ... what a cute little image ... and fabulous nautical detailing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Uniko! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Milka! sooo fun, the netting and star fish are super cute addition...FAB coloring too! I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is so cute.Just love your die cuts and embellishments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous art work love your layout in this card. Thank you for participating at TTCRD challenge this week, Hope to see you in the next challenge too.// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and wonderfully creative. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant work - I really like the nautical theme. Lovely image, beautiful colouring and the little starfish are fab. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute and so patriotic... LOVE IT.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...