Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy News

Happy Friday everyone!!! :o)

Here I am after three weeks of absence. I finally have time to sit down, write and share happy news with you. :o)

On November 2nd, I got a new job and started working immediately.

I work as a primary school teacher on gorgeous island Lopud, near Dubrovnik. I teach Math, Physics and Technics in a combined class which counts only two students: one student is 7th and one student is 8th grade. 

I didn't craft so much since I started to work, but I've made so many fun presentations for my classes. Kids love them and started to love Math and Physics. LOL :o)

Happiness overload!!! :o)

That's all for now. Come by this weekend, I'll be sharing few cards I made this week. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka 

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...