Sunday, March 27, 2016

Eggstraordinary Card (Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #28)

Hi everyone and happy Easter! :o)

Today I'll be sharing the rest of cards I made for Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge, i.e. 3 cards.


If you like, visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page, where you can find more about my challenge, photo gallery and links to each card. :o)



28th card I made for the challenge is this Eggstraordinary Card.



CASEd my card, Easter Bunny Card, inspired with work by Christine Drogt of Kartenchaos.


Christine is very kind and friendly person and amazing designer, illustrator and many more. Her CAS cards designs are WoooW! I love how she grounds images on her cards. Amazing! My image grounding on this card is totally inspired by her work.

For this card I used same stamp set and design paper pack, same but rotated layout and same techniques as on CASEd card. I used different images, sentiments and color scheme.


I stamped super fun chick from 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' stamp set on beautiful paper from 'Sending Sunshine' paper pack. I shaded chick and colored it's beak with Stabilo Markers and colored pencil, fussy cut it, colored edges with black marker and covered beak with resin gel to create glossy accents. I did the chick same way as on my Easter Chick Card.


heat embossed a sentiment on a black cardstock paper stripe, cut two stripes from the designer paper and glued them on a card base.


I glued 3D foams on the back of the chick, placed it on the card and my card is finished. :o)




Card dimensions are 94 mm x 126 mm (3 3/4" x 5").

List of supplies:

  • Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' Stamp Set
  • Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' Paper Pack
  • white cardstock paper
  • black cardstock paper
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • Koh-i-noor Woodless Color Pencil, Reddish Orange 2
  • Stabilo Pens (Markers) 68:
    • Yellow 44
    • Orange 54
    • Black 46
  • strong double sided adhesive tape
  • Gloss Resin Gel Super Clear
  • 3D foams
  • MS scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • crafting needle




I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.


1) Create a Smile March Projects
This is my 9th entry.

2) STAMPlorations, March CAS Card Challenge
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

3) Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, Challenge #6
Celebrate, Clean and Simple, Critters

4) Uniko Studio, Uniko Challenge #30 - Spring/Easter

5) Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges, Challenge #92 - Spring Colours or Easter
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be sharing more cards. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

7 comments:

  1. This chick is just fun! Fab CAS, so happy and festive!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun stamp! Love the bold chick with CAS background x Lindsey Uniko DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and great CAS layout! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love the CAS style and it uses one of my favourite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! love the lines on the bird and your CAS design. Great take on the elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection and so cute. Lovely to see you joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...