Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hi Spring Card (Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #30)

Hi everyone! :o)

My third and last post today... If you missed first two, just scroll down or follow a direct link here and here.


Today I'm sharing the rest of cards I made for Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. If you like, visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page, where you can find more about my challenge, photo gallery and links to each card. :o)



30th and last card I made for the challenge is this Hi Spring Card, couple of hours before the challenge finished and Spring started. :o)



I love this layout!!! :o)

I colored a speech bubble wood chip with Black Soot Distress Ink. After drying, I heat embossed a sentiment from Jane's Doodles 'Love Birds' Stamp Set, glued 3D foams on the back of the bubble and glued it on a card base.

Then I stamped little flower from the stamp set with VersaMark Watermark seven times on the card base, glued various Create a Smile's Enamel Stickers over petals and my card was finished. Super easy! :o)


Card dimensions are 94 mm x 126 mm (3 3/4" x 5").

List of supplies:





I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.


1) Addicted to stamps and More, Challenge #186 - Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry.

2) Create a Smile March Projects
This is my 11th entry.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

4 comments:

  1. So fresh and elegant card! Love the contrast of the black balloon and the colourful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyaa Milka
    that sticker petal flowers caught my eyes
    so so cuuuteeeee
    very cute Card and CAS love this
    HVALA I know it from Croatia (Thanks=danke in German language)
    Send my best regards from Munich
    many thank to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Your card, with those darling pop-of-colour flowers and black speech bubble, is CASilicious in every way! Such fun! Thank you for sharing your creativity and artistry in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...