My third and last post today... If you missed first two, just scroll down or follow a direct link here and here.
Today I'm sharing the rest of cards I made for Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. If you like, visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page, where you can find more about my challenge, photo gallery and links to each card. :o)
30th and last card I made for the challenge is this Hi Spring Card, couple of hours before the challenge finished and Spring started. :o)
I love this layout!!! :o)
I colored a speech bubble wood chip with Black Soot Distress Ink. After drying, I heat embossed a sentiment from Jane's Doodles 'Love Birds' Stamp Set, glued 3D foams on the back of the bubble and glued it on a card base.
Then I stamped little flower from the stamp set with VersaMark Watermark seven times on the card base, glued various Create a Smile's Enamel Stickers over petals and my card was finished. Super easy! :o)
Card dimensions are 94 mm x 126 mm (3 3/4" x 5").
List of supplies:
List of supplies:
- Jane's Doodles 'Love Birds' Stamp Set
- Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' Enamel Stickers
- Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' Enamel Stickers
- Create a Smile 'Holly & Berry' Enamel Stickers
- Create a Smile 'Speech Bubbles Oval' wood chip
- white cardstock paper
- WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Black Soot
- 3D foams
- MS scoring board
- polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 38 mm)
- crafting needle
- Ranger Heat it Craft Tool
- paint brush
- powder bag
I am entering my card to following challenges:Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.
1) Addicted to stamps and More, Challenge #186 - Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry.
2) Create a Smile March Projects
This is my 11th entry.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)