Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pisces Bday Card (Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #7)

Hi everyone! :o)

My third post today... If you missed first two, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here.

I'm sharing CAS (clean and simple) cards I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. Visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page, where you can find more about my challenge, photo gallery and links to each card. :o)


Seventh card I made for the Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 is this Pisces Bday Card.


To make this one I was inspired with two cards.

First one was my Pisces Birthday Card. I used the same color palette and Pisces stamp. :o)

Second card that inspired me is a gorgeous card (link to Create a Smile blog) by Christine Drogt of Kartenchaos

Christine is very kind and friendly person and amazing designer, illustrator and many more. Her CAS cards designs are WoooW!

Christine is an owner and illustrator of Create a Smile. Stamps, stencils, papers, enamel stickers, wood chips... Love love love!!! :o) Here is a link to  Create a Smile blog and shop .

Christine also set up an art project #Smilespotting. Cards to brighten someones day, fun ideas and beautiful designs, gorgeous hand lettering... If you would like to find out more about this fun project, just follow this link. :o)


And now, how I made my card...

I cut out a panel from watercolor paper and traced four Create a Smile 'Nested Circles' wood chips on it.

I stamped Pisces from Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' stamp set in the largest circle and colored them with Stabilo Markers in watercolor techniqueI learned that from a great video tutorial by Julia Altermann, how to watercolor using inexpensive Stabilo pens.

I stamped a sentiment in the circle on the bottom of the card. Sentiment is a combination of two Create a Smile stamp sets. Sentiment 'happy day!' is from 'Uplifting' stamp set and letter 'B' (stamp 'boy') from 'Whimsical Vehicles' stamp set.

Then I colored other three circles also with Stabilo Markers in watercolor technique.

After drying, I erased pencil marks and glued the panel on a white card base. I glued nested circles around colored circles (bubbles) and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions are 101 mm x 133 mm (4 x 5 1/4").

List of supplies: 





I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Crafting By Designs, March Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

2) Create a Smile March projects
This is my 4th entry.

3) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #132 - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

3 comments:

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...