Sunday, March 27, 2016

Rainbow Speech Bubbles Card (Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #29)

Hi everyone! :o)

My second post today... If you missed first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


Today I'm sharing the rest of cards I made for Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. If you like, visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page, where you can find more about my challenge, photo gallery and links to each card. :o)


29th card I made for the challenge is this Rainbow Speech Bubbles Card.


To make this card, I was inspired with a gorgeous card by Christine Drogt of Kartenchaos.

Christine is very kind and friendly person and amazing designer, illustrator and many more. Her CAS cards designs are WoooW!

Christine is an owner and illustrator of Create a Smile. Stamps, stencils, papers, enamel stickers, wood chips... Love love love!!! :o) Here is a link to  Create a Smile blog and shop .

Christine also set up an art project #Smilespotting. Cards to brighten someones day, fun ideas and beautiful designs, gorgeous hand lettering... If you would like to find out more about this fun project, just follow this link. :o)


And now, how I made my card...

I cut out a panel from watercolor paper and stamped speech bubbles from Create a Smile 'Perfect Tune' Stamp Set on it. These are the cutest speech bubbles I have. :o)

I colored bubbles with Stabilo Markers in watercolor technique and little hearts with same colors directly with markers. I learned that from a great video tutorial by Julia Altermann, how to watercolor using inexpensive Stabilo pens.

I glued a black cardstock paper stripe on a card base and stamped panel over it. Then I drew white dots with white pen. As a finishing touch, I covered hearts with gloss resin gel to create glossy accents  and to add some dimension on my card. :o)



Card dimensions are 88 mm x 119 mm (3 1/2" x 4 3/4").

List of supplies:

  • Create a Smile 'Perfect Tune' Stamp Set
  • white cardstock paper
  • white watercolor paper
  • black cardstock paper
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Unibal Signo White
  • Stabilo Pens (Markers) 68:
    • Red 48
    • Orange 54
    • Yellow 44
    • Green 33
    • Light Blue 57
    • Dark Blue/Indigo 32
    • Violet 55
  • strong double sided adhesive tape
  • Gloss Resin Gel Super Clear
  • MS scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • crafting needle
  • Marabu rounded fine paint brush no. 0
  • water
  • paper towels



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Create a Smile March Projects
This is my 10th entry.

2) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by in an hour, I'll be sharing one more card. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

4 comments:

  1. Milka, your colorful heart-bubbles look great! :-)
    I love your clean & simple design.

    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, colourful CAS style card it is super, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...