Friday, April 10, 2015

Fairy Tale Challenge Blog Blog Hop Winners

Happy Friday everyone :o)


Thank you all for participating in our Blog Hop at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.


All winners of blog candies are announced here. Congratulations to everyone! I hope you'll enjoy in your gifts. :o)

My blog candy was this Colorful Kitties Set. Thank you all for leaving me sweet comments. :o)

Lucky winner of my blog candy is commentator no. 6, Michelle from Kaarten en meer van Michelle.

Michelle wrote: 

Thank you for your sweet comment and congratulations, Michelle! :o) 

Please contact me in next two weeks: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com


Stay around. New post in a few minutes. :o)


Crafty Milka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...