My third post today. If you missed previous posts just scroll down, or follow direct links here and here. :-D
I want to share with you two Easter Goodie Bags I made for my nieces, Tea and Nika.
I used super fun From the Heart Stamps 'Chocolate Bunny Birdbrain' digital stamp, printed it twice on a white cardstock paper and cut out circle shape around images. I colored both images in watercoloring technique, using Tim Holtz's Distressed Inks, brush and water (Birdbrain and Chocolate Bunnies). Beak and eyelids are colored with orange colored pencil and covered with resin gel to create glossy accents.
When images were dry, I glued 3-D foams behind images and placed them on bags to pop-up them.
Then I embellished both bags with rubber flowers and punched butterflies.
At the end I filled goodie bags with all kind of chocolate sweets (bunnies, chicks, eggs) and closed them with clothespins.
List of supplies:
- From the Heart Stamps 'Chocolate Bunny Birdbrain'
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 12" x 12" scrapbooking paper (120 grams)
- white cardstock paper
- yellow cardstock scraps
- yellow gingham cardstock scraps
- Kooh-i-noor woodless colored pencil (Reddish Orange 2)
- Tim Holtz´s distress inks (Mustard Seed, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain)
- rubber flowers
- Pritt universal glue
- double sided strong adhesive tape
- 3-D foam self-adhesive pads
- transparent low temperature glue stick
- gloss resin gel super-clear
- scoring board
- Marabu fine paint brush no. 1
- Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature
- crafting needle
- MSC Edger Punch, Scallop Dot
- butterfly paper puncher
I am entering my projects to following challenges:
2) Challenge up your life, Challenge #11: Easter
3) Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, Challenge #100 - Easter / Spring
4) Emerald Faeries Challenges Blog, Challenge #66 - Spring Flowers / Easter
5) Hiding in My Craft Room, HIMCR #193 - Any Holiday!
6) Meljen's Designs Design Team and Challenge Blog, Challenge #253 - Easter