Hello everyone! :o)
Today I want to share with you this CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Blue Penguin Card.
For my card I used adorable Your Next Stamp 'Christmas Critters' stamp set.
Dimensions of card: 101 mm x 101 mm (4" x 4")
List of supplies:
- Your Next Stamp 'Christmas Critters' stamp set
- Canson XL Mixed Media Paper, 300 g
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Tim's Holtz Distress Inks
- Tumbled Glass
- Hickory Smoke
- Create a Smile 'Pretty Cool' enamel stickers (blue)
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. 3/0
- crafting needle
- paper towels
I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
2) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #192 - Anything Goes
This is my 7th entry to this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)