Hello everyone! :o)
Today I want to share with you this CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Winter Fashion Mouse Card.
For my card I used super cute Jane's Doodles 'Winter Wishes' stamp set.
I stamped a mouse directly on the card base and drew plaid pattern on it's scarf with black fine marker. I colored ground and shade around the mouse and then mouse in watercolor technique using Distress Inks (only two colors).
After drying, I stamped snowflakes around the mouse with Distress Ink Hickory Smoke. To get lighter snowflakes tones, I wash them out with water (I have no idea if this is a right term for what I did).
Lastly, using white gel pen, I highlighted the scarf and my card was finished.
Dimensions of card: 101 mm x 101 mm (4" x 4")
List of supplies:
- Jane's Doodles 'Winter Wishes' stamp set
- Canson XL Mixed Media Paper, 300 g
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Tim's Holtz Distress Inks
- Blueprint Sketch
- Hickory Smoke
- Uniball Signo White
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. 3/0
- crafting needle
- paper towels
I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
2) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #192 - Anything Goes
This is my 8th entry to this challenge.
At the end of this post...
Jane is offering free shipping to her store. Use the code HO HO HO! at the checkout. This offer ends on Wednesday. For those who don't know, Jane's Doodles is located in Croatia.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)