Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Across the Universe Card II (Jane's Doodles DT Spotlight)


Hello everyone! :o)

My second post today. If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here. :o)


Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Jane's Doodles and I'm sharing this Across the Universe Card II:o)


To create this card I was inspired by a song 'Across the Universe' by The Beatles, comic books and a card I created in January: Across the Universe Card. :o)

For my card I used stamps from two BEAUTIFUL Jane's Doodles stamp sets: To The Moon and Unicorn.

 


How I made my card...

I stamped the scene on a watercolor paper panel and colored everything in watercolor technique using Distress Inks.

I colored the scene during the 9th 30 Day Coloring Challenge by Kathy Racoosin of The Daily Marker. I shared progress of coloring on my Instagram account as well as in my preview post (here), but didn't share finished card until today. :o)





After coloring and drying, I masked images and splattered the panel with a white acrylic paint mixed with water. I left the panel dry on air. 

I glued the panel on a white side folded card base and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 133 mm x 101 mm (5 1/4" x 4")

List of supplies:
  • Jane's Doodles 'To The Moon' stamp set
  • Jane's Doodles 'Unicorn' stamp set (tiny star)
  • white cardstock paper (card base)
  • watercolor paper (panel)
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks
    • Mustard Seed
    • Spiced Marmalade
    • Barn Door
    • Twisted Citron
    • Tumbled Glass
    • Blueprint Sketch
    • Hickory Smoke
  • AERO Tempera, white 110
  • Mittsubishi Pencil, Black Fine Liner 03
  • UHU liquid glue
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #2
  • paper towels
  • water



Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

3 comments:

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...