Hi everyone :-D
Today I want to share with you this Monster Birthday Wishes Card.
I used a monster in the middle from Gerda Steiner Designs 'Three Monsters' digital stamps. These Monsters are super cute!!! :-D
I printed the monster on a white cardstock paper. First I drew dots on the monster and colored them with Lavender Violet colored pencil, as well as monster´s eyelids. Then I added a transparent varnish with extra gloss on every dot, teeth, eyes and eyelids. After varnish was dry, I colored the monster in watercoloring technique using Tim Holtz´s Distressed Ink Mustard Seed, water and brush, fussy cut him and colored edges with black permanent pen.
I printed Time for Tea Designs 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment (freebie) on a white panel. Then I drew circles on colored paper scraps using a compass tool, cut them out and glued them on the panel.
At the end, I glued panel on a white card base, added dimensional foam behind the Monster and placed him on the card.
Card dimensions are 101 mm x 145 mm (4" x 5 3/4").
List of supplies:
- Gerda Steiner Designs 'Three Monsters' digital stamps
- Time for Tea Designs 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment (freebie)
- Gingham Prints yellow and lavender from Little Llama Shoppe (these were free gift in July 2014)
- white cardstock paper
- yellow cardstock paper
- lavender cardstock paper
- Koh-i-noor woodless colored pencil (Lavender Violet 8)
- Tim Holtz´s Distressed Ink (Mustard Seed)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen M (medium) 1.0 mm
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- Pritt universal glue
- dimensional double sided adhesive foam
- transparent varnish with extra gloss
- scoring board
- compass tool
- crafting needle
- Marabu fine paint brush no. 1
This is my second application card to a Guest Designer Call for March at Gerda Steiner Designs.
I am also entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.
1) Digi Designs Challenge Blog, Birthdays Challenge
2) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #112 - Anything Goes w/optional Twist: Birthday
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stay around, new post soon.
Enjoy and smile! :-D