Hi everyone :o)
Yesterday a new challenge started over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. I'm late posting this one, because we had a storm here two days ago and I don't have Internet access at home. Well that's good, I stamp and color much more. :o)
So, onto our challenge. The theme for this fortnight is #127, Ticket.
As always, you can create whatever you want. You can show a ticket on your creation or create a packaging for a ticket you want to give somebody as a gift. Imagination is yours! We can't wait to see what you'll create. :o)
Of course we have a prize for one lucky winner. It's this lovely stamp. :o)
For this challenge I made this Reindeer Card. I'm so satisfied how this one turned out. :o)
Details about my card...
I used Drawn With Character 'Gingerbread Reindeer' free digital stamp. I printed the image on a white watercoloring paper and colored it in watercoloring technique using Distress Inks, water and fine brush and shaded it with grey Stabilo Marker.
After drying, I covered white piece on reindeer's nose and birds beaks with gloss resin to create glossy accents. I also covered snow clusters on reindeer's antlers with acrylic paste. It looks like real snow. :o)
I left paste drying over night.
I printed tickets on a Kraft paper. These tickets are 'Warm Winter Wishes' Christmas Digi Ticket Stamp by Kimberly M. Landmesse, The Beary Scrap, and are free.
Then I glued design paper panel and image panel on a card base. I used Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card for card base, as well as for tickets.
Card dimensions are 107 mm x 139 mm (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
List of supplies:
- Drawn With Character 'Gingerbread Reindeer' digital stamp (Friday Freebie)
- 'Warm Winter Wishes' Christmas Digi Ticket Stamp by Kimberly M. Landmesser, The Beary Scrap (Freebie)
- Crafter's Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
- Craftter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
- white watercooring paper
- Tim Holtz's Distress Inks
- Spiced Marmalade
- Barn Door
- Broken China
- Faded Jeans
- Brushed Corduroy
- Walnut Stain
- Vintage Photo
- Stabilo Pen Black 68/46
- Stabilo Pen Grey 68/94 (for shading)
- Marabu acrylic paste fine sand
- UHU universal glue
- gloss resin super clear
- scoring board
- crafting needle
- Marabu fine paint brush no. #1
- paper towels
I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
1) Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge Blog, Challenge #163 - Addicted to Holidays
4) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #18 - Anything Goes
5) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from September 22nd to September 28th, Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
6) Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges, Challenge #86 - Anything Goes (or Halloween)
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.
At the end of this post.... I'm having a little giveaway here on my blog, to celebrate my 1st Blogoversary. There are only two simple rules you have to follow to be eligible for the prize. Here is a link to the giveaway.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)