Hi everyone! :o)
Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this CAS (clean and simple), masculine, Congratulations Panda Card. :o)
For my today's card I used an ADORABLE Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Love' digital image.
This is my 4th card using this image. Find previous three here, here and here. :o) To create my today's card, I was inspired with the first card I created using same image, Happy Birthday Panda Card.
I printed the panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around his eyes, colored them with black marker and fussy cut the panda, leaving thick white border around him.
I cut a white square cardstock paper panel, stamped a sentiment on it, glued it on a foam sheet square and glued it on a white square top folded card base. Then I glued 3-D foams on the image and glued it on the card. As a finishing touch, I embellished the card with blue enamel stars. :o)
Dimensions: 89 mm x 89 mm (3.5" x 3.5")
List of supplies:
- Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Love' Digital Stamp from 2013 January Panda Releases
- Create a Smile 'Eggstraordinary Egghunt' stamp set (circle.. panda's eyes)
- Paper Smooches 'Sentiment Sampler' stamp set (sentiment)
- white cardstock paper
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- Create a Smile 'Frosty Fun' Enamel Stickers
- foam square, 2 mm thick
- foam sheet scraps, 1 mm thick
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- crafting needle
I hope you'll like my KBD spotlight project for this month and get inspired. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store, Kitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)
I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
2) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.
At the end of this post...
Be sure to join our 100th Aloha Friday Challenge Celebration over at Kitty Bee Designs. There are some amazing prizes to be won. Find all the details here and my contribution to the celebration here. :o)
We are also inviting crafters from all over the World to apply our Design Team Call. Find all the details here.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be sharing one more card with you. Enjoy and smile! :o)