Hi everyone! :o)
On Tuesday, October 24th, a new challenge has started over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. I had such a crazy week I didn't manage to post here on my blog earlier.
Our theme for this fortnight is #179, Nicht mehr als 4 / Not more than 4. Use 4 or less items on your handmade projects, something like this:
- image, design paper, colors, sequins
- image, embossing folder, paper
- design paper, ribbon, glue etc.
This time our lucky winner will win this lovely mini hippo stamp set.
And here is my take on the challenge: CAS (clean and simple), Wedding Card.
4 items I used on my project are: image, white paper, colors and Wink of Stella.
I used BEAUTIFUL Stamping Bella 'uptown couple BRETT and BRENDA get married' rubber stamp. This is my third take on this stamp. If you like, you can find my two previous cards using this image here and here.
I stamped the image on a watercolor paper, left it dry for couple minutes and colored the image in watercolor technique using Distress Inks. After coloring and drying, I fussy cut the image, traced edges with a fibre-tip pen and softened the image on a soft working mat using a stylus ball. The image curled a bit.
I stamped another image on a white top folded card base and colored the whole image in black with the black fibre-tip pen. Before I stamped the image, I printed couple's names (for whom I was making this card) inside the card.
I glued the colored image over the image colored in black.
As a finishing touch, I rounded two opposite corners with paper puncher and covered bride's shoes, bouquet and heart with Clear Wink of Stella. :o)
List of supplies:
- Stamping Bella 'uptown couple BRETT and BRENDA get married' rubber stamp
- white cardstock paper (card base, sentiment)
- thin white watercolor paper (panel)
- note sheet paper
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth Mondeluz aquarel colored pencils 3710
- light green 25
- dark green 26
- Tim's Holtz Distress Inks:
- Mustard Seed
- Fossilized Amber
- Tumbled Glass
- Blueprint Sketch
- Tea Dye
- Walnut Stain
- Ground Espresso
- Black Soot
- Stabilo Black fibre-tip pen 68/46
- ZIG Wink of Stella Brush (Gl. clear 999)
- UHU universal glue
- foam tape 1 mm thick
- foam sheet 2 mm thick
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- Marabu rounded fine paintbrush no. #0
- paper towels
- soft working mat
- stylus ball
- rounded corner paper puncher
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)