Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fairy Tale Challenge Blog Shut Down

Hello everyone! :o)

I hope you're enjoying these autumn days. I am!! :o)

I totally forgot to share this on my blog...



Due to some changes in European regulation and very strict GDPR, our Design Team leader and owner of the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog decided to shut down the blog in September 2018.

Although it made me sad, I'm happy I had an opportunity to meet very talented crafters and to be in the same Design Team with them. Ladies, it was a great run! I'm looking forward to some future crafty projects with you!! ♥ 

I've joined the Team as Guest Designer in November 2014 for three months. After my GDT term, I was invited to join the Team as Design Team Member in February 2015, where I stayed until the blog shut down.

If you like you can see all my projects made for Fairy Tale Challenge Blog on my pages:


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

2 comments:

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...