Monday, March 18, 2019

Kindness Circle Card (Jane's Doodles DT Spotlight)


Hi everyone! :o)


Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Jane's Doodles and I made this Kindness Circle Card:o)


To make this card I was inspired with my own card I made for our release blog hop (here).

I used stamps from two gorgeous Jane's Doodles stamp setsPlumeria and Kind.

 



How I made my card....

I ink blended clouds through a cloud stencil I made by myself (how, I described here) on a white cardstock paper A5 size. After drying, I die cut a circle in the stenciled paper. I left rest of it for another project. :o)

For a card base, I die cut two more circles in the white cardstock paper and glued them together on top.

I stamped a sentiment on the cloud background circle panel and glued it on the card base.

stamped images on a watercolor paper and loosely watercolored them using Distress Inks. After drying, I fussy cut images and traced their edges with black marker. I softened images with a stylus ball on a soft working mat and glued them on the panel.

With images ready, I glued them on the card using 2 different thickness of square foams.

As a finishing touch, I drew white highlights  and my card was finished. :o)

I love how my card turned out. :o)


Card measurements: d = 99 mm (3 7/8")

List of supplies:
  • Jane's Doodles 'Plumeria' stamp set
  • Jane's Doodles 'Kind' stamp set
  • handmade cloud stencil
  • white cardstock paper
  • watercolor paper (images)
  • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks:
    • Spun Sugar
    • Festive Berries
    • Twisted Citron
    • Cracked Pistachio
    • Lucky Clover
    • Vintage Photo 
    • Walnut Stain
  • Stabilo Fiber Tip Pen (Marker) 68/46, Black
  • Mitsubishi Uni Pin 0.3
  • Uniball Signo White Pigment Ink pen
  • UHU liquid glue
  • acrylic block
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • Sizzix Big Shot
  • My Favorite Things, Die-namics Wonky Stitched Circle STAX
  • soft working mat
  • bone folder
  • stylus ball
  • Marabu rounded fine paint brush no. #0
  • Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • paper towels
  • water
  • scissors



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #332 - Make Your Mark
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

2) Craft Stamper MagazineTake It Make It Challenge, March: Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

3) Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge, Week 11 - Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

4) Happy Little Stampers, Watercolor Challenge, March 2019, Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

5) Love To Craft Challenge Blog, Challenge LTCCB #32 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

6) Love To Scrap Challenge Blog, Challenge LTSCB #119 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.


At the end of this post...
I have a birthday giveaway here on my blog and I'm giving away one Jane's Doodles stamp set of winner's choice to one lucky winner. There's still time to enter the giveaway. Find all the details here. :o)


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love how the bold flowers stand out against that pretty sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty!
    That’s a good idea to trace
    the cut images with a black
    marker-I need to remember that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Milka!! Love so much the delicate feel and the circular shape! Fabulous!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make and detailed step outs too - thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! Beautiful sentiment with your lovely flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card...love the circle design you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable. Such a pretty image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning design! Those colors and sentiment are lovely. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! Love the circle shape and your flower coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very sweet card. I love the beautifully colored flowers and the shape of the card.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our gallery HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!!The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so pretty, Milka! Love the soft feminine colours and gorgeous sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...