Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Beautiful day

Hello everyone :-D 

Beautiful day. I was gardening and now I´m enjoying my coffee and uploading new video on YouTube. I will post my project here also, but video uploading will take some time. My computer is giving the best of it. :-D While I am waiting, something to share with you.

Few days ago I applied to Guest Designer Call 10/2014 on Fairy Tale Challenge Blog, a place I really like to stop by. Fun and inspirational challenges, very very talented Design Team, beautiful projects...


My blog is new and is here for two weeks now, so I am inviting you again to see my previous projects on my other pages Google +YouTube or Facebook page (these are direct links to photo galleries and videos playlists). I would like to hear your comments. :-D

Just saw that my Chocolate Friend Card was honorable mentioned on CASology. I am so happy that a Design Team liked my card. 



Thanks for stopping by. Stay around... new post soon. :-D 


Crafty Milka

2 comments:

  1. I went to look on FaceBook and you have made some fantastic cards and projects. I really love the Hippos.... did you crochet them yourself ????? I have a pattern from her for a Donkey but have been afraid to start it as it looks very complicated :-(

    Congratulations on your honorable mention :-) x
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Thank you Ike :-D
      Yes, I crocheted hippos by myself. Well, that wasn´t complicated to me. Don´t be afraid, just start. :-D The best thing (for me) when crocheting or knitting is that you can undo the work and fix mistakes, without destroying and throwing away materials.
      Heidi is really nice person and I am sure she will help you if you have any questions about pattern and how to. I found this cool channel on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeyssmail) - there are many great tutorials and tips, which can help you making your donkey. And you can contact me also - I´ll be glad if I can help you. :-D Just start. :-D
      Are you member of Ravelry? Great place for crocheters and knitters :-D If you like, you can find me there too :-D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...