Hello everyone :-D
Yesterday I made this Deck the Halls Card.
To create this card, I used white card stock paper for card base, dark green card stock paper and 3 different patterned papers from Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper.
Card dimensions are 105 mm x 148 mm (4 1/8" x 5 7/8").
Image and sentiment are From the Heart Stamp 'Trimming the Birdhouse' digital stamp set. It includes image and 2 sentiments.
Poinsettia flowers are fussy cut from a patterned paper. I distressed edges with Tim Holtz´s distress ink Antique Linen (I also distressed edges of patterned paper layers), glued flowers on dark green card stock paper and fussy cut them out again. Horizontal Poinsettias are slightly larger than vertical ones.
- From the Heart Stamp 'Trimming the Birdhouse'
- white card stock paper
- dark green card stock paper
- Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
- colored pencils (yellows, orange, reds, greens, blues, brown, black)
- white pencil
- fine liners 0.5 (yellow, red, dark blue, black)
- Tim Holtz´s distressed ink (Antique Linen)
- pearl maker (pastel-white)
- transparent varnish with extra gloss
- universal glue
- white water based glue
- scoring board
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page.
I used only sketch for this one.
2) Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 341 - Spots and Dots
3) Penny´s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog, Challenge 197 - Use at least 3 patterned papers
5) Crafting Form the Heart, Challenge 38 – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. :-D Have a lovely weekend.