Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hand Lettering #6: Happy Birthday Sentiment, Cursive Style (Digital Freebie)

Hello everyone!!! :o)

Today I want to share with you another hand lettering project that I made during my personal challenge, Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces. It's a sentiment 'happy birthday' written in a cursive handwriting style.

I wrote the sentiment numerous times on mixed media paper scraps (not all shown on a photo below), using a dip pen nib and black drawing ink.

The one I liked most, I scanned and transferred it to a digital format, which I decided to share here as a freebie. :o)


Feel free to download the sentiment and use it on your handmade projects. Please be respectful to my artwork and read an Angel Policy and Terms of Use. :o)

I would love to see your creations using my digital sentiment, so feel free to add links in comment section so I could visit you. :o)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...