Wednesday, May 31, 2017

To Bee Or Not To Bee Blog Hop Winners

Hi everyone!! :o)

Thank you all for hopping along To Bee Or Not To Bee Blog Hop. I'm very happy you liked the hop and left all of us wonderful comments. :o)

With such a success, I decided to organize this hop every year. Mark your calendars - same time, same place next year. :o)

Before I continue with blog hop winners, I would like to thank again all wonderful ladies who joined me in the hop and all wonderful companies and artists who supported the hop with the amazing prizes.


And now the winners:

Congratulations!! :o)


Please contact me to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com).

Please do so in a week, until June 7th 2017 (next week Wednesday). If I don't hear from you by then, I'll draw new winners and you can no longer claim your prize.

Put a following in a subject line: BEE - SPONSOR'S NAME (for example: BEE - SUE).

Write me your full name and your e-mail address so I can forward your details to the sponsors. Please do not contact sponsors directly, as it's not possible to claim your prize that way.


Big hugs to all!! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

13 comments:

  1. oh so many awesome sponsors!
    and I see my name there as winner!
    thank you so much!
    made my bad day so much better!
    congrats to all!
    and thanks to all sponsors!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG congrats to everyone and a BIG Thank you to all of the wonderful Sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners :) this was a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners! Thank you so much all the sponsors!Milka, thank you for having me for this hop. It was an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Thankyou so much.. what a wonderful theme it was.. With a cause! I carried all the inspiration and made a bee theme card too! Congratulations to all the winners and Thankyou to the sponsors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! Thank u so much Milka!
    I really enjoyed this Bee Hop with so many new information! Made my day! Congrats to all other winners too and Thanks to all awesome sponsors! Off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so happy to be
    one of your winners!
    Thank you and congrats
    to all the other winners.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all the sponsors and Milka for providing such useful information and showcasing some creative bee artwork. Happy to see my name as a prize winner also. Much appreciated. Dianne (Ontario, Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for picking me as one of the lucky winners and congrats to the other winners. This was a fun and excellent event. Looking forward to the next one. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...