Hi everyone! :o)
Today I want to share with you this Watercolor Confirmation Card.
I made this one for my ex neighbors' son.
This was super easy and fast to create. The design is similar to CAS Christening Cards I shared here on my blog last week, I just went with different coloring techniques. You can find them here.
For a card base I used Canson XL Mixed Media Paper. I watercolored front panel of the card with a Distress Ink Blueprint Sketch. After adding couple layers of color, drying them between with Heat It Tool, I splattered the card with water and dried the card. I again splattered the card with white acrylic paint mixed with water and left the card dry on air. Acrylic splatters dried with Heat It Tool do not look as good as splatters dried on air.
After drying, I glued two die-cut birds directly on the card and my card was finished. :o)
I got die-cut birds I used and many many more from friend Valentina of Barvito malo mesto. Thank you Valentina!! :o)
Cards measurements: 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")
List of supplies:
- Canson XL Mixed Media Paper, 300 g
- birds die-cuts (got this and many more from friend Valentina)
- Tim's Holtz Distress Ink, Blueprint Sketch
- Marabu Acrylic Paint (070 White)
- UHU universal glue
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- Ranger Heat It Tool
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
- Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #2
- paper towels
I'm linking my cards to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.
1) Happy Little Stampers, Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, May 2017
2) Happy Little Stampers, Watercolour Challenge, May 2017, Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)