Sunday, May 28, 2017

TOP4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #5)


Hi everyone! :o)

I hope you're enjoying this weekend and having a wonderful time. :o)

Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #5!

There were 7 FABULOUS entries!! Neha and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your Math creations featuring Venn Diagram. Brilliant!!! :o) Girls, you've inspired us a lot and gave us a very hard task to pick TOP 4 favorites.

You can see all entries on main challenge post here and also on Pinterest.
Note to challenge participants: If you don't want your card pinned on Pinterest, please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail. Thank you.
Update April 25th, 2018: all I Love Math Challenge boards on Pinterest are permanently deleted.



Here are our TOP 4 favorites
in order of entering the challenge:


Neha: 'The colors are popping against black. Love the use of heart die and how you incorporated Venn diagram and made flower. Brilliant idea.'
Me: Love the CAS design, layout, colors popping against black and how you incorporated Venn Diagram to create a flower out of hearts. So cool!!!


2.  scrAPpamondo (AliceP) #4
Neha: 'Using those colored velum is a neat idea. Man, woman and heart die-cuts fit the bill perfectly.'
Me: Adorable CAS design, beautiful colors and great take on Venn Diagram. Your card looks so mathematical... Like I'm in my notebook. Love it!


3. Sabiha Khan (card 2) #6
Neha: 'Love how you took the Venn Diagram one step further. Those trees and clouds are perfect way to interpret the theme.'
Me: Love your take on the Venn Diagram. So so soooooo cute!!!! Love it!


4. Disha Jain #7
Neha: 'Your take on the theme is lovely. I really like the simplicity and balance of your design. The sentiment adds so much to it.'
Me: Amazing take on the challenge. Love CAS design, layout, Venn Diagram, colors and a touch of black. So pretty... Love it!!



Congratulations Ladies!! Here is a TOP 4 badge for you. Feel free to download it and proudly display it on your blogs.


The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is

Congratulations!!! :o)


Please contact me in next two weeks to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). If not, another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked.

Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope you'll be also joining our next challenge which will start on July 7th 2017.

Big hugs to all!! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

18 comments:

  1. Wow..... I can't believe it... Thank you so much for the win... *happy happy *

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh čestitke zmagovalkam! Čudovite voščilnice :)
    Tokrat sem se jaz izziva pozabila udeležiti.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm again in the TOP 4! :D So glad for this fact! Thanks so much!
    Big congrats to Anila!! :D Enjoy your prize! Congrats to the other TOP favourite, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) And you made a CAS card. I told you you can do it. :o) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you... And Congratulations to u too

      Delete
  4. Thank u fr selecting my card in top 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Anila! I love all top 4 creations. As Milka said - You all inspire us. See you soon with next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much... Looking forward to participate again...

      Delete
  6. Yieee....this is my first win in any craft challenge and will alwayssss hold a very special place for me!! Thanks for this appreciation :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) Awwwww.... Thank you for participation and support to the challenge. :o) xx

      Delete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...