Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blue Dragonfly CAS Card (Crafty Creations Challenges #294)

Hi everyone :-D 

It´s time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges.
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

Our theme for this fortnight is #294 - Four.

Our sponsor for this challenge is SLS Lines, whit a great prize for one random winner.


I used 4 different colors of cardstock paper (white and 3 shades of blue), 4 shades of blue colored pencils, 4 enamel dots, 4 enamel arrows and our sponsor's lovely image 'Dragonfly', and made this Blue Dragonfly CAS (Clean and Simple) Card.


I was inspired with a photo of blue dragonfly, I took 2 years ago when I was visiting Trsteno Arboretum near Dubrovnik.

Image is paper pieced and I used 6 images for this card.

I printed 2 images on a white cardstock paper, 2 on light blue cardstock paper, 1 on medium blue and 1 on dark blue cardstock paper. I colored and shaded pieces I needed with 4 shades of blue colored pencils, fussy cut all pieces, colored edges and 'hidden' parts with black permanent pens and glued all pieces together.

Here is a photo of all pieces I used.

I glued Washi tape on a card base. Love this! :-D

I wanted to add just a little bit of dimension to my card, so I added 3-D foams behind the white panel with image and glued it on the card base.

At the end, I embellished my card with 4 enamel dots and 4 enamel arrows.

Card dimensions are 107 mm x 138 mm (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").

List of supplies: 

Stop by the Crafty Creations Challenges to see beautiful dotty creations from my Design Team Mates and join us in this challenge. We are looking forward to see your projects. :-D



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to CAS, Challenge #68: Chevron 

2) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #154: CAS

3) Artistic Inspirations, Challenge 136: Anything Goes

4) CASology, Week 156: Line

5) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #271: Always Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/

6) Crafty Sentiments Designs, Anything Goes Challenge

7) Digi Designs Challenge Blog, Hand Colored Image Challenge 

8) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #14: Anything Goes 

9) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #116: Anything Goes
10) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from July 21st to July 27th, Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Have a beautiful day, enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka

14 comments:

  1. jaiii, kako krasna voščilnica je nastala! Motiv je res prikupen .-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dragonfly is so adorable, and I love how you colored him. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of work went into your darling dragonfly, Milka, but it was totally worth it. It's a wonderful card and I'm glad you shared it with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb paper piecing, Milka! I really like all of the blue too. Great combining of all the challenges. Thanks for playing along at ATSM's CAS challenge this week! Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Craft Your Passion.
    DT Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! I love how beautifully you coloured in that dragonfly!! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! Love the bold colors and the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous work. Thank you for participating with your stunning work of art at TTCRD challenge, Hope to see you again in our next challenge.// Zora DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab CAS card, love that image & the gorgeous blues. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Like the all blues :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh cute and adorable card. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...