Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Fairy Card (KBD Aloha Friday Challenge #52)

Happy Friday everyone :-D 

Today a new Aloha Friday Challenge starts at Kitty Bee Designs.
http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

New challenge for this fortnight is #52 - Summer Fun.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet, with a prize for our random winner: some digital images of winner's choice.


For this challenge I made this CAS (clean and simple), Summer Fairy Card, using our sponsor's super cute image 'BBKakes - Spari Fairy'Yellow and blue, fairies and flowers... SUMMER FUN! :-D 


I printed the image on a white paper and colored it with colored pencils. 
TIP: After printing an image on a paper, leave it drying at least half an hour. This will prevent smearing the black ink. 

I cut out out a panel and glued it on a same sized piece of cardstock paper. I did this to make panel thicker.

I cut out two stripes of designer paper and glued them to a card base. 
TIP: When creating CAS (clean and simple) cards, use minimum of design paper and embellishments. To save design paper, don't glue whole sheet on a card base. Cut out strips or use scraps.

I wanted to pop up the image, so I added 3-D foams behind the panel and glued it on the card base. 

At the end I added some gloss resin on fairy's wings (yellow/orange part), star and flowers, to create glossy accents
TIP: Add some interest to your image by adding resin, varnish, glossy accents or similar product on some parts of your image. 

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 126 mm (4" x 5").

List of supplies:

Stop by the Kitty Bee Designs blog and check out lovely projects my Design Team mates created. And don´t forget to join us in this challenge. We are looking forward to see your projects. :-D


I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Craft Your Passion Challenges, Challenge #270 - Always Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.in/

2) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #13 - Anything Goes 

3) Top Tip Tuesday, Summer Fun Challenge 

4) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from July 14th to July 20th, Anything Goes



Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today. I have another project to share with you. Enjoy and smile! :-D 


Crafty Milka

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card , Milka, cute image and beautiful coloring!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Milka!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Our newest challenge is on now, I hope you'll play along:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - she looks gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...