This is the third challenge and last one this year. Thank you all for playing in previous challenges, your interest and support. :o)
I'll continue with the challenge next year also. There will be four challenges, each season one challenge. Challenges will start on 7th in first month of the season and end on 7th next month. For year 2017, challenge #4 starts on January 7th and ends on February 7th, then challenge #5 on April 7th and ends on May 7th etc.
I won't announce challenges in advance, like I did this year. Instead, I'll create schedule on I Love Math Challenge Page.
If you're new to my blog, you can find all about the challenge here.
And now to the third challenge...
Three is an odd number. It's a prime number.
An odd number is a number that can not be divided evenly by 2. An odd number ends in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
A prime number can be divided, without a remainder, only by itself and by 1.
Update, October 13th, 2016
Challenge is as it writes: three criteria to be followed, not number three or combination of anything three. Please read explanation and rules below and use inspiration board as a guidance for your project. If you have any doubts or questions, don't hesitate to contact me or just write a comment below.
Card I created for this challenge, is this CAS (clean and simple), Triangles Birthday Card.
This card was so easy and fast to create. On a white top folded card base, I glued a design paper panel, slightly smaller than the card base. On a piece of dark grey cardstock paper, I heat embossed in white a sentiment. I cut out a banner shape, tied embroidery thread around the banner (this is inspired by work of Yoonsun Hur), glued 3-D foam squares on the back of the banner and placed banner on the card. To add more interest to my simple card, I covered yellow and green triangles on the panel with clear gloss resin to create glossy accents and my card was finished. :o)
- Paper Smooches 'Sentiment Sampler' stamp set
- design paper from Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' kit
- white cardstock paper
- dark grey cardstock paper
- 100% cotton crochet embroidery thread (TULIPAN no. 15, white)
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
- 3-D foam squares, 5 mm x 5 mm x 2 mm
- double sided strong adhesive tape
- Gloss Resin Super Clear
- Fiskars High Precission Personal Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
- crafting needle
- powder bag
Now it's your turn...
Create something using the inspiration board (you must meet all criteria) and link up your project below. You are also welcome to CASE my card. :o)
Use a triangle or triangles on your creation. Triangles must be in a focal point of your work.
Triangle shaped card is welcome, but is not a focal point. If you decide to go with triangle shaped card, be sure to include triangles on your card.
Exception: photography on a scrapbook page can be in a focal point.
Update (October 13th, 2016)
The challenge is to combine three criteria shown on inspiration board I created, as listed above: CAS design, birthday theme and triangles.
The challenge is not number three or your own combination of three of something.
Projects that don't meet criteria will be removed.
Challenge Starts: October 7th 2016, 8:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)
Challenge Ends: November 7th, 7:55 PM CET (UTC +1)
- Create any kind of project (card, ATC, tag, scrapbook page...), as loong as it meets all three criteria shown on Inspiration Board.
- Design: clean and simple (CAS)
- Theme: Birthday
- Focal point: triangle / triangles
- Your creation must be new. Please do not link creation that has been posted prior to the day of the challenge.
- Projects must be handmade!
- Any stamp company/artist is welcome.
- You must be a blog follower. If you are following me via e-mail, please leave me a comment.
- Mention the challenge in your blog post and link back to the challenge.
- Display Inspiration Board in your blog post.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- You are welcome to combine your project to as many challenges as you want.
- No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
- Link your direct blog post and not your entire blog, so I could locate your creation.
- Please turn off word verification.
- Have fun!
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
3) Seize the Birthday, Anything Goes Birthday
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.
4) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #190 - Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.
Today is a World Smile Day. Smile a lot and make somebody smile. You are welcome to join fun interactive art project by Christine Drogt, Smilespotting. Find out more about it here, or here on my blog. :o)
I have a giveaway here on my blog. Find out more about it here. :o)
And that would be all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback! Enjoy and smile! :o)
An InLinkz Link-up
Wow, it's time for another Math Challenge! Yay! :D Hope to have some time to play in, even if CAS cards are always out from my confort zone... But triangles are intriguing :DReplyDelete
Beautiful CAS, so modern, and love the detail of the black banner!
Ooo komaj čakam, da se ti pridružim :)ReplyDelete
Čudovito čestitko si naredila. Izbira barv in postavitev sta super. Preprosto zelo lepa čestitka! :)
Happy World Smile day!ReplyDelete
Love your sweet CAS creation and great use of triangle PP!
baš je cool čestitka!ReplyDelete
Love your CAS design and color combo! Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create. It's nice to see you again.ReplyDelete
Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.ReplyDelete
Pretty color combination! Great design!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Seize the Birthday!
I love the simplicity of this design. It's elegant and classy and totally CAS... and you have no idea how difficult that is for me! Well done, Milka! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.ReplyDelete
Sweet as pie!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday
such an interesting challenge!! loved your creation :) had fun playing along with the challenge !ReplyDelete
Its so much fun to come and play along every time! such interesting topics to explore!ReplyDelete
I just read about your challenge on my friend Alice P's blog (ScrAPamondo) so I came over to check it out, and I am your newest follower! I'm not sure if I can join the challenge this time but I will join whenever I can, maybe next time. I enjoy challenges very much! I like your inspiration board and CAS card.ReplyDelete
beautiful card! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.ReplyDelete
How clever. A great CAS card. This challenge is new to me but is one I will be checking out in the future.ReplyDelete
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx