Hi everyone! :o)
Due to some unexpected work situation and deadlines I had to meet, I didn't have the time to prepare my take on the challenge on time, so I'm bringing it today as mid-inspiration.There's still plenty of time to join the challenge, which ends on Monday, May 25th, 2020, 9 AM, CDT (UTC -5).
We also have a sponsor for this challenge: STAMPlorations. Find all details about the prize over at CASology blog.
And here is my take on the challenge: CAS (clean and simple), Aloe Vera Card Set. :o)
For this card set I used stamps from Jane's Doodles 'Cactus' stamp set and a patterned paper from Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' kit. :o)
Then I highlighted letters, aloe veras and stripes on the striped design paper.
As a finishing touch, I embellished cards with grey enamel dots and my card set was finished. :o)
Card measurements: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")
- Jane's Doodles 'Cactus' stamp set
- white cardstock paper
- designer paper from Create a Smile 'Sending Sunshine' kit
- Create a Smile 'Neat & Neutral' enamel stickers
- Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Stabilo Fine Tip Pen (Marker), Black 68/46
- Unibal Signo White Pigment Ink Pen
- UHU liquid glue
- Fiskars High Precission Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
- crafting needle
Vicky (Guest Designer)
super design Milka and love the stripes at the side xReplyDelete