Yesterday I made this Let it Snow Card, using my new adorable Meljen's Designs 'BundledLittle Snowboy' digital stamp and 'Let it Snow' digital Christmas Sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs through Whimsy Stamps.
Card dimensions are 12,7 cm x 12,7 cm (5" x 5").
I colored both, digital image and sentiment, with my colored pencils and white pencil (for blending).
I have this transparent varnish with extra gloss for a couple of years and I tried to use it on a backed polymer clay, wasn't successful. I tried to used it for the first time on colored stamp to get glossy accent on cheeks, nose (carrot), eyes and buttons (coal). It looks pretty good. :-D
I also made those little pearl dots with my pastel-white pearl maker.
Here is a closer look at the digi colored with my colored pencils. I hope you can see those glossy accents on snowman.
I printed this lovely blue Birds Snowflakes digital paper on white card stock. I glued white die-cuts above patterned paper and got this really cool winter look. Don't you think? :-D
Here is a list of materials and tools I used to make this card:
- Meljen's Designs 'Bundled Little Snowboy'
- 'Let it Snow' digital Christmas Sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs through Whimsy Stamps
- Birds Snowflakes Digital Paper Pack
- white card stock paper
- dark blue card stock paper
- colored pencils (blue, orange, pink, brown, black)
- white pencil
- black fine liner 0.5
- 4 pieces of die-cuts 'Tree of Wonder'
- pearl maker (pastel-white)
- transparent varnish with extra gloss
- universal glue
- white water based glue
- dimensional double sided adhesive tape
- scoring board
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog home page.
1) Meljen's DesignsDesign Team and Challenge Blog, Challenge #228 – Karaoke
Inspired by song “Let it Snow”, performed by Frank Sinatra.
2) FairytaleChallenge Blog, Challenge #100 – Länder Inspiration / Country Inspiration
5) Crafting Form the Heart, Challenge 37 – Anything Goes
3) djkardkreations Blog - NBUS (never before used schtuff) Challenge #2 Here We Go
There are few options listed for your project, I have chose option 1 – Christmas.
My NBUS items are digital stamps and digital patterned paper . They are new.
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. :-) Have a lovely day.