Hi everyone! :o)
This weekend I'm sharing projects I made before I went on holidays, but didn't have time to share them here with you. If you want to see more of those projects, just follow this link to intro post. :o)
My second project in this Christmas/Winter series is this simple masculine Reindeer Tag.
First I heat embossed Reindeer wood chip from Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit in white color.
Then I cut circle from a Kraft cardstock paper and punched hole in it. I love circle shape!! I glued Reindeer wood chip on the tag, drew white stitches, tied white band and the tag was finished.
Tag measures d = 63 mm (2 1/2").
List of supplies:
- Reindeer wood chip Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit
- Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
- white band
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
- Unibal Signo White
- UHU universal glue
- EK Success Circle Cutter
- Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
- hole puncher (medium size)
- plank board
- printing paper
I'm entering my tag to the gchallenge:
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Come back later today, I'll be posting again. Enjoy and smile! :o)