Friday, December 29, 2017

Reindeer Games Card Series - Card no. #4

Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing Reindeer Games Card Series here on my blog. I made four CAS cards, same design and layout, couple differences. :o) I had so much fun coloring all those cute reindeer and creating cards with them. :o)

All my posts today are scheduled and will go live every hour from 8 PM to 11 PM. This is my fourth and last post today. If you missed previous three, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here and here.


Here is my fourth and last card in this fun Series. :o)


For my card I used a SUPER CUTE reindeer from Mama Elephant 'Reindeer Games' stamp set, sentiment from  Create a Smile 'Clear Cool Buddies' stamp set and snowflake from Jane's Doodles 'Driving Home For Christmas' stamp set.

Image is paper pieced. I stamped the reindeer on a watercolor paper, colored him in watercolor technique with Distress Inks, fussy cut, colored edges with black marker and softened him with stylus ball.

Then I heat embossed a sentiment in white on a Kraft paper panel, stamped same reindeer again on the panel and colored him in black. I heat embossed in white cute snowflakes and glued the panel on a white top folded card base.

Lastly, I glued watercolored reindeer over the black one and drew white dots around the reindeer to create snowy scene and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 95 mm x 127 m(3 3/4" x 5")

List of supplies:
  • Mama Elephant 'Reindeer Games' stamp set
  • Create a Smile 'Clear Cool Buddies' stamp set (sentiment)
  • Jane's Doodles 'Driving Home For Christmas' stamp set (snowflake)
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • white cardstock paper (card base)
  • watercolor paper
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R) 
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks
    • Mustard Seed
    • Fossilized Amber
    • Barn Door
    • Tea Dye
    • Vintage Photo
    • Walnut Stain
    • Hickory Smoke
    • Black Soot
  • Stabilo Fibre Tip Pen (Markers), Black 68/46
  • Uniball Signo White
  • UHU universal glue
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • scissors
  • stylus ball
  • soft working mat
  • crafting needle
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. 3/0
  • paper towels
  • water



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Country View Challenges, December 2017 - Christmas (with option of red, rust and green)
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

2) Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, December: Anything Goes
This is my 9th entry to this challenge.

3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes
This is my 5th entry to this challenge.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

4) Stempelgarten Challenge, Challenge #68 - Alles geht/Anything Goes
http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.hr/


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

7 comments:

  1. This series of cards is gorgeous! Your colouring is stunning, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white snowflakes against the kraft, Milka - thanks for playing with us once again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super cute card! And your colouring looks amazing!
    Hugs and happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card! Wishing you a very Happy New Year and big thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Milka, what a cute Christmas card. Love the sweet reindeer on the craft card stock and the clean and elegant layout with the white snowflakes and the white sentiment.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and I hope you will join us next time again!
    Claudia
    DT Stempelgarten challenge

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...