Monday, January 29, 2018

Birthday Giraffe Card

Hi everyone! :o)

My second post today. If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


After a long time I went with coloring on a Kraft paper and made this CAS (clean and Simple), Birthday Giraffe Card.


To make this card, I used stamps from two adorable Paper Smooches stamp sets. A super cute giraffe is from a 'Zoo Crew' stamp set and a sentiment from 'Sentiment Sampler' stamp set.

I stamped the giraffe on a Kraft cardstock paper panel. I colored the giraffe and shaded a ground with TOZ Artist Color colored pencils and it's eye with a white gel pen.


After coloring, I stamped the sentiment on the panel and trimmed the panel a bit.

To add a bit dimension to my card, I glued the panel on 3-D foam sheet and glued it on another Kraft cardstock paper panel (same size as a card base). I glued everything on a white top folded card base, glued a white cardstock paper panel inside the card base (to make the card sturdier) and my card was finished. :o)

Card dimensions: 89 mm x 127 mm (3 1/2 x 5")

List of supplies:
    • Paper Smooches 'Zoo Crew' stamp set (image)
    • Paper Smooches ' Sentiment Sampler' stamp set (sentiment)
    • white cardstock paper (card base, inside panel)
    • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card (panels)
    • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
    • TOZ Artist Color colored pencils
      • dark yellow
      • light brown
      • dark brown
    • Uniball Signo White
    • UHU universal glue
    • eraser
    • 3-D foam sheet, 2 mm thick
    • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
    • bone folder
    • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
    • scissors



    I'm linking my card to following challenges:
    Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

    1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge 276 - Anything Goes
    This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

    2) Paper Smooches, January 2018 Anything Goes Challenge

    3) STAMPlorations, CAS Card Challenge, January 2018: Anything CAS Goes


    Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


    Milka

    4 comments:

    1. Super cute giraffe so beautifully coloured and love the kraft color, it matches so well with her!

      ReplyDelete
    2. your coloring looks fabulous on the kraft - thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More

      ReplyDelete
    3. How sweet ! I LOVE coloring on kraft.

      ReplyDelete

    PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

    Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

    Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

    Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

    Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

    Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...